Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with EZ Web Design, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. EZ Web Design will carry out work only where an agreement is provided online or by email with the following refund policy:
Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started, or we are unable to meet the initially agreed requirements within the stated timescale, we will provide a full refund.
Partial refund: If you feel the work produced does not meet your initial brief a partial refund may be given. This will be the amount paid less the base cost of the time spent on the work.
No refunds: If the website has been approved and completed no refund is payable.
2. We use OVH Cloud as our choice of hosting. Websites created on WordPress can be transferred to a new host if you wish. EZ Web Design cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of either service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
3. Should you choose to host your WordPress website on your own hosting service we will help transfer the website to your hosting. You will be be required to provide the necessary FTP and database login details for us to access and transfer the design and content from our domain.
4. Once your site is live on your domain it is assumed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction. Within reason, unlimited revisions are allowed.
5. You will have administrative rights to your website you will be able to make changes to your own site and amend content. EZ Web Design does not accept responsibility for any changes that you make to your site.
6. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright. EZ Web Design accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. Text needs to be sent in a format that allows us to copy and paste, keeping the existing formatting in place.
7. We may include plugins on your website to improve the overall user experience on your site. These include but are not limited to contact forms, image slideshows, videos and maps. As these are third party apps hosted by another supplier we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of service or malfunction that may occur. Each third party reserves the right to alter or remove their service and or charge fees if certain usage limits are reached. Customers will be notified in such event and would be able to decide whether or not to continue with the service or to find an alternative provider.
8. We reserve the right to include a screenshot of, and link to your completed website on the portfolio page of our website, review websites, and on any of our social media accounts.
9. All sites can be viewed on laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile devices running the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
10. All domain names will be registered in the clients name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to EZ Web Design. We will help you with registering a domain name and hosting if you require it. If the customer does not renew the services the domain will expire and will be available for general sale.
12. EZ Web Design excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by the hosting company or any third party.
13. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created a support charge for any additional work may be applied.
14. If the final payment has not been received upon completion, EZ Web Design reserves the right to cancel this agreement without notice. All design work carried out will be permanently deleted from our hosting platform and no refund will be payable. Any domains or email accounts that may have been registered will also be cancelled and no refund will be payable.
15. Due to external factors we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position we will achieve for websites. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings, or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
16. EZ Web Design reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any black hat search engine optimization techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
17. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.